- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients say about us?
Reviews and comments from our satisfied customers
Clive, IAI have ICE COLD AC in my Jeep again!! Thanks to the crew at Acheson Auto Works. Can't tell you how happy I am now.
I needed a last minute oil change and after hearing multiple people talk about Acheson Auto Works on University Blvd I decided to take my car there. I was fit right in and had a very prompt but quality oil change. You cannot get the sincerity or quality anywhere else! The front desk, young lady, was extremely cheerful and very welcoming. Tim, the service manager, was the exact same. After my oil change they advised me of a small issue I may want to address with my car later on, but did not push or make me believe it is worse than it really is. This is exactly what I want out of an auto service center. Because of their honesty and wonderful atmosphere I will always go back to Acheson Auto Works.
After coming to West Des Moines for a funeral, we were about to return home, when we heard an ominous sound coming from the right front wheel. Late that morning, Larry squeezes us in to find the bearing going bad. They managed to repair it and get us back on the road by late afternoon! No more drama on the way home. For travelers far from home, the people at Acheson were marvelous. You definitely lived up to your motto, and we can recommend you highly!!!
Great customer service! They listen to your concerns and do everything they can to help you. I went in to get new tires and as they were doing a test drive, they noticed my car was pulling to the right. They took the time to fix that issue quickly. I am very happy with the service I received.
I was referred to Acheson by my best friend, who was visiting Des Moines from out of town when her air conditioning broke down in the middle of August. They took great care of her vehicle and offered her family I-Cubs tickets to enhance their visit to Des Moines! My two experiences over the last year have been equally great. They are responsive, kind, honest, and supportive. If they don't fix it, they know who does. Automobile issues are stressful, so finding a repair shop with those qualities makes things easier. Not to mention, they have a great waiting area with free wifi that can be a peaceful break from the office! I won't take my car anywhere else.
Thanks again Acheson Auto Works for repairing my Jeep Wrangler. I have never gone through a repair on a vehicle before and the service that Acheson provided was top notch. From the moment i walked in the door Sam Acheson and the staff there made me feel comfortable and assured me my vehicle was in good hands. I hope to not go through any repairs again but if I do, Acheson Auto Works will have my business know questions asked. You guys are the definition of a great a business and I cant say thank you enough!
Interested in working with our team?
We are currently on the lookout for the following: